Air elements are constantly in motion, even when you can't see it.
🌬 Air elements are those born with the zodiac signs:
- Gemini May 21-June 21
- Libra Sept 23-Oct 22
- Aquarius Jan 20-Feb 19
This air zodiac element bracelet was designed with 100% recycled sterling silver. Minimal and timeless, it easily goes with everything and is so comfy you'll never need to take it off. Comes with an adjustable extender. Looking for something similar? Shop more designs from our Zodiac Collection.
Made with 100% recycled 925 Sterling Silver.
- Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial
- Nickel-free and lead-free
- Boma 925 hallmark is located on the boma tag near the bracelet clasp
- Code: BLA 5338
- Dimensions: approx. 1/8" depth x 3/8" width x 3/8" height
- Chain length: adjusts from 7" to 7.25"
About Zodiac Four Elements Signs
The philosophy behind the four elements originates from the ancient Greeks who believed all matter consisted of a combination of these fundamental constituents. The purest form of these elements was impossible to attain and said to not exist on Earth; rather everything we perceive on Earth consists of some combination of the elements. We know now that there are many more elements than these four, however, they do correlate with the four states of matter accepted by modern science: solid, liquid, gas, and plasma.
When it comes to astrology, these elements have been ascribed to different characteristics that correspond with their nature.
- ⛰ Earth Element (Taurus April 20-May20, Virgo Aug 23-Sept 22, Capricorn Dec 22-Jan 19). Earth elements are believed to be stable and reliable. Earth strengths are: loyal, logical, empathetic. Earth weaknesses: scornful, rigid, lazy.
- 🌬 Air Element (Gemini May 21-June 21, Libra Sept 23-Oct 22, Aquarius Jan 20-Feb 19). Air elements are constantly in motion, even when you can't see it. Air strengths are: witty, charming, carefree. Air weaknesses: inconsistent, selfish, flaky.
- 🔥 Fire Element (Aries March 21-April 19, Leo July 23-Aug 22, Sagittarius Nov 22-Dec 21). Fire elements are passionate, warm and light up every room. Fire strengths are: bright, charismatic, daring. Fire weaknesses: obsessive, prone to anger, easily irritated.
- 🌊 Water Element (Cancer June 22-July 22, Scorpio Oct 23-Nov 21, Pisces Feb 19-March 20). Water elements are compassionate and caring and can relate easily to others. Water strengths are: understanding, devoted, flexible. Water weaknesses: gullible, lack of self, unstable.
925 Sterling Silver: Each piece of Boma Jewelry is made with recycled sterling silver that is nickel-free, lead-free, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial.
Gemstones and Seashells. We use genuine gemstones and seashells whenever possible. In some cases however, we use synthetics for ethical and cost reasons. Product descriptions will clearly state 'Synthetic'. Need helping on understanding our stone codes? Browse our Stone Glossary.
Start Your Order
Login for Existing Customers
If you are an existing Wholesale Boma Jewelry customer, our team can help you to setup an account. You can visit our LOGIN PAGE.
Create a Login
Visit our CREATE A LOGIN PAGE to apply to sell wholesale. Once approved, our team will be in touch with you to help you login and begin your first order.
Still have questions?
Email us to setup a login or answer any questions you may have at email@example.com.
What is your order minimum?
Our order minimum amount is $300 with reorders at $200. Any order request under the minimum order requirement will have a $10 service fee added to the order. Please note that we cannot guarantee to be able to process orders below our minimum requirement.
If you have a specific question or need help on your order, email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ Economy Ships in 2 weeks | $25 for orders $0-$299
+ Economy Ships in 2 weeks | $20 for orders $300 - $1,499
+ Standard Ships in 2.5 weeks | $30 for orders $0 - $299
+ Standard Ships in 2.5 weeks | $25 for orders $300 - $1,499
Family-owned since 1981
For us, it’s always been about people. We are a family business, launched 40 years ago, that employs people we treat like family—some whom have been with us for our whole existence. Weʼre still in the business to do the greatest good, by the most people. That means the highest quality, most affordable goods for our customers.
We believe that who makes your stuff matters. Boma is a vertical company that makes our own products to ensure that they are made with the best quality and best practices. This includes providing the following for all of our workers: living wages, sustainable careers, employee-lead credit union, 90 days paid maternity leave, education scholarships and wellness programs.
Boma Girl Fund
The Boma Girl Fund was created in 2016 to formally donate funds to programs created specifically for the workers and families and communities of the artisans and craftspeople who make our jewelry each day. Originally it was intended as a fund exclusively for girls and women but has grown to be inclusive of all children, spouses and extended family members.
AAPI, Women-Owned, and B-Corp
Boma Jewelry's CEO is a second generation owner. Boma was originally founded by Boon and Chieko Chaya in Seattle, Washington in 1981. Today Boma is a proud Social-Purpose Corporation which means that in addition to being B Corp certified, we are legally required to consider social and environmental issues into our everyday decision making.