Zodiac Horoscope Necklace
Zodiac Necklaces to layer on beautiful meaning--handcrafted with recycled precious metals.
The jewelry you were born to wear. Crafted with 100% recycled Sterling Silver or Sterling Silver dipped in 14k Gold. Minimal in design, these necklaces layer well with other chains and are adjustable in length.
Available in both Sterling Silver or 14K Gold over Sterling Silver.
- Nickel-free and lead-free
- Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial
- Boma 925 hallmark is located on the boma tag near the clasp
- NA 5001/NAG 5001, Capricorn, dimensions : approx. 1/2" width x 3/4" height
- NA 5002/NAG 5002, Aquarius, dimensions : approx. 1/2" width x 5/8" height
- NA 5003/NAG 5003, Pisces, dimensions : approx. 2/5" width x 1/2" height
- NA 5004/NAG 5004, Aries, dimensions : approx. 1/2" width x 1/2" height
- NA 5005/NAG 5005, Taurus, dimensions : approx. 1/2" width x 1/2" height
- NA 5006/NAG 5006, Gemini, dimensions : approx. 1/2" width x 5/8" height
- NA 5007/NAG 5007, Cancer, dimensions : approx. 1/2" width x 5/8" height
- NA 5008/NAG 5008, Leo, dimensions : approx. 2/5" width x 3/4" height
- NA 5009/NAG 5009, Virgo, dimensions : approx. 1/2" width x 5/8" height
- NA 5010/NAG 5010, Libra, dimensions : approx. 1/2" width x 5/8" height
- NA 5011/NAG 5011, Scorpio, dimensions : approx. 1/2" width x 5/8" height
- NA 5012/NAG 5012, Sagittarius, dimensions : approx. 3/8" width x 5/8" height
- Chain length: adjusts from 16" to 18"
About Zodiac Signs
There are 12 different astrological zodiac signs, each with its own strengths, weaknesses, traits, desires, and way of viewing the world. Your personal astrological sign is based on the position of the sun on the day you were born. Discover your zodiac sign below
- Aries (March 21-April 19)
- Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- Leo (July 23-Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23-Sept 22)
- Libra (Sept 23-Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23-Nov 21)
- Sagittarius(Nov 21-Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22-Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20-Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19-March 20)
925 Sterling Silver: Each piece of Boma Jewelry is made with recycled sterling silver that is nickel-free, lead-free, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial.
Gemstones and Seashells. We use genuine gemstones and seashells whenever possible. In some cases however, we use synthetics for ethical and cost reasons. Product descriptions will clearly state 'Synthetic'. Need helping on understanding our stone codes? Browse our Stone Glossary.
Start Your Order
Login for Existing Customers
If you are an existing Wholesale Boma Jewelry customer, our team can help you to setup an account. You can visit our LOGIN PAGE.
Create a Login
Visit our CREATE A LOGIN PAGE to apply to sell wholesale. Once approved, our team will be in touch with you to help you login and begin your first order.
Still have questions?
Email us to setup a login or answer any questions you may have at email@example.com.
What is your order minimum?
Our order minimum amount is $300 with reorders at $200. Any order request under the minimum order requirement will have a $10 service fee added to the order. Please note that we cannot guarantee to be able to process orders below our minimum requirement.
If you have a specific question or need help on your order, email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ Economy Ships in 2 weeks | $25 for orders $0-$299
+ Economy Ships in 2 weeks | $20 for orders $300 - $1,499
+ Standard Ships in 2.5 weeks | $30 for orders $0 - $299
+ Standard Ships in 2.5 weeks | $25 for orders $300 - $1,499
Family-owned since 1981
For us, it’s always been about people. We are a family business, launched 40 years ago, that employs people we treat like family—some whom have been with us for our whole existence. Weʼre still in the business to do the greatest good, by the most people. That means the highest quality, most affordable goods for our customers.
We believe that who makes your stuff matters. Boma is a vertical company that makes our own products to ensure that they are made with the best quality and best practices. This includes providing the following for all of our workers: living wages, sustainable careers, employee-lead credit union, 90 days paid maternity leave, education scholarships and wellness programs.
Boma Girl Fund
The Boma Girl Fund was created in 2016 to formally donate funds to programs created specifically for the workers and families and communities of the artisans and craftspeople who make our jewelry each day. Originally it was intended as a fund exclusively for girls and women but has grown to be inclusive of all children, spouses and extended family members.
AAPI, Women-Owned, and B-Corp
Boma Jewelry's CEO is a second generation owner. Boma was originally founded by Boon and Chieko Chaya in Seattle, Washington in 1981. Today Boma is a proud Social-Purpose Corporation which means that in addition to being B Corp certified, we are legally required to consider social and environmental issues into our everyday decision making.